Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rooms Reserved

Thank you all for your input.

I have reserved a party room at Valentino's on 70th and Van Dorn for 4:30pm on Saturday, July 18. We can have that as long as we need it, but that's the latest time we can reserve for arrival. I figure some of us can make it by that time and the rest can straggle in as they're able. It's a buffet so everyone can eat at their leisure. Anyone who wishes to arrive earlier in the day can meet at the Fun Center for lunch and play time.

Sunday we have a conference room reserved for the whole day in the Peter Kiewit Lodge at Mahoney State Park. Lunch will be at 1:00pm in a buffet style so if people are a little later coming from church it should still work fine. Mahoney is about 30 minutes from Lincoln.

The aquatic center at Mahoney is open from 12-5 and 6-8.

Hope this works for everyone. I'm not completely locked in yet...I have reserved the times but not signed anything on Mahoney yet, so let me know if something is a problem for anyone.

5 comments:

  1. Tim,
    It looks great. Everything is fine with us!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim...sounds PERFECT!!! :) Glad we are making it a two-day event! Thank you so much for organizing and putting this all together for us. Wish I was closer and able to help. Can't wait!!!

    Love ya!
    Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I think it is a great idea and Dave and I can't wait to see ya all!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keira, Marissa, Liz and Nate are very excited with the plan. This should be a hoot. Thanks Tim for doing the organizing.

    -Nate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, guess I haven't seen this in a while. We will be staying out at Branched Oak that week-end and Gary and Norma have a spot also. I just keep forgetting to tell them that! Sorry Gary! Hope to see ya all!!!!!!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete